Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Voy a Puerto Vallarta

¿Cómo se dice I'm excited?  Reservations are set for July 31, 2011 for a six day, five night stay at the Fiesta Americana resort.  My passport is being processed, and I'm presently nagging my fiance to renew his.  My mother is very worried about me, and she says that Mexico is a dangerous place to be.  Up north by the border, most certainly.  And I'm sure there are dangers, but I think traveling internationally always poses its hazards. 


We will be flying, and the trip itself doesn't cost half as much as our plane tickets.  That's the sad part.  But I am holding on to the thought of this trip to get me through the next couple of weeks, for sure.  It's my happiness and I am trying to push out the thoughts of stresses school and wedding related.  It's life.




No puedo esperar para ir.  I have been asking my friendly Hispanic and Guatemalan friends about words and phrases.  Praise God.  The end is near.  Now, I only need a job.  But I think I'm going to post some rules about traveling and safety in Mexico and trafficking hazards that might possibly be there.  Keep in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment